Since 2003, Sidekicks Family Martial Arts Centers has provided its members with a road map to success based on self-defense, confidence and goal-setting skills.
16132 Churchview Drive, Lithia, FL 33547
I remember when I was child, feeling uncertainty about beginning martial arts. I wondered if I had what it took to succeed and I wasn’t the most athletic or confident child - quite the opposite. Little did I know that beginning my martial arts journey would be one of the most profound experiences of my life!
When I opened my school in 2003, I made a commitment to serving and empowering the community of Lithia & Wesley Chapel by teaching children and adults the confidence, leadership and fitness skills that can only be achieved through martial arts.
• 5,000 Square-Foot Main Training Area With 10 Foot Ceilings
• Zebra and Dollamur Flexi-roll Mats for Maximum Safety
• Climate-Controlled Training Room & Waiting Area
• Open Seating for Parents & Spectators
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Private Bathrooms/Changing Rooms
• Lockers Available to Secure Your Items
• Equipped for Special Events Such as Workshops, Parties & Seminars
We focus on the personal development aspect of martial arts, not just self-defense moves.
Our instructors are all certified black belts, qualified and licensed to teach martial arts.
Our facility is always clean and features a viewing area for parents, as well as matted floors throughout.
Martial Arts is the style of martial arts practiced by Sidekicks Family Martial Arts Centers students.
The journey from White Belt to Black Belt is one of incremental learning and skill development, that students of any age and fitness level can embark on.