Calling All Ninjas: Kids Martial Arts Specialist Wanted!!
****Ever want to be a real life Super Hero? Here’s your chance!****
Dynamic, Charismatic, Caring, Passionate, Personal Development Oriented Professional Wanted for highly successful Kids Martial Arts Program at the most successful martial arts school in Hillsborough and Pasco Counties.
Benefits include part-time (after school) hours; flexible scheduling in the afternoon; room for growth in the company; career options.
Seeking those with exceptional people skills and those who possess the “it” factor and have a love of working with children.
Must have above average energy, be passionate about helping children succeed, be a fast learner, a team player, no ego, and possess stage presence. Must have clean driving record and pass background screening (no criminal record) and their own transportation.
Martial arts, gymnastics, cheer, educator, day care, or tumbling experience a plus but not necessary. Will train the right candidate.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume, full availability, start date, planned vacations.
**** IMPORTANT ****
In order to apply…Please follow these steps exactly!:
1. Respond to this add with your resume and cover letter
2. Email Subject should say: NEW MARTIAL ARTS INSTRUCTOR Applicant!
3. Body of the email should list your name, a brief description of you and why you want the position.
4. Body of the email should answer the question, “Tell me 1 thing you’ve done in your life that will tell me everything you want me to know about your character.
5. Body of email should answer the question, “what’s moving and inspiring you lately?”
6. Body of email should answer the question, “why are you a good fit to help us change the world one Ninja at a time?”
7. Please close the email with the following lines and fill the blanks in with your specific answers: “PS MY FAVORITE BOOK IS____________ MY IDEAL VACATION IS ___________AND THE BRAND THAT BEST DESCRIBES ME IS _____________.
INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK – Email for appointment.
Availability in the weekday afternoons and all day on weekends a plus!
Dance Instructors, Gymnastics instructors, Cheer Coach, Tumbling instructor.
Hours: Approximately 20-30 hours per week
Salary: $9.50 – $11/hr based on experience.