This Saturday, startign at 8 PM, we’ll be getting together down at Buffalo Wild Wings on the corner of Boyette, Bell Shoals, and FishHawk Blvd. This is a fun opportunity for the adult students and parents together and watch these super athletes compete in the octagon.
On the card for UFC 109: Relentless
- Light Heavyweight bout: Randy Couture vs. Mark Coleman
- Middleweight bout: Nate Marquardt vs. Chael Sonnen
- Welterweight bout: Mike Swick vs. Paulo Thiago
- Middleweight bout: Demian Maia vs. Dan Miller
- Welterweight bout: Matt Serra vs. Frank Trigg
Preliminary Card (Spike TV)
- Lightweight bout: Mac Danzig vs. Justin Buchholz
- Lightweight bout: Melvin Guillard vs. Ronnys Torres
- Lightweight bout: Phillipe Nover vs. Rob Emerson
- Light Heavyweight bout: Brian Stann vs. Phil Davis
- Heavyweight bout: Tim Hague vs. Chris Tuchscherer
- Heavyweight bout: Mostapha Al Turk vs. Rolles Gracie
The actual Pay Per View coverage doesn’t start until 10 PM. However, according to the guys down at the Buffalo Wild Wings, the place fills up pretty quick, so that’s why we’re going to get there at 8 PM. Seating is on a first come, first served basis, so you’ll want to get there around the same time as well. There’s no cover charge, just pay for what you consume.
Just so we know who to look out for when I get there, please send Mr. Cabrera an e-mail and let him know at firstname.lastname@example.org. (this doesn’t reserve your seating, it’s just for our knowledge). People under 18 must be accompanied by an adult 21 or older. Sounds like an event for the parents and their teen students.
I’m excited about Saturday because, like last year when we started taking steps to do social events for our teens (we’ve always been terrific at events for children), we’re now putting together social outings for the adult segment of our student population.
See you Saturday for Fight Night!