Recently, as part of our Super Star Student Trophy contest, many students took advantage of the opportunity to give out flyers to their neighbors and other persons that they know. In light of that, I want to point out some best practices with regards to the distribution of flyers. This is all designed to make sure that we are as least intrusive in the lives of the community we’re trying to serve and don’t run the risk of alienating them.
1. We would prefer that you gave the flyers to your friends and people that you know saying "Hey, this has been great for us, we think you’d have fun too. Check them out!"
2. Remember, no one but the postal carrier is allowed to place ANYTHING inside, on, or on the support of a mail box.
3. If you’re going to give a flyer to one of your neighbors and they’re not home, the best thing to do is walk on the sidewalk, up the driveway, and place is on the door (or lean it against the door).
4. If while you’re out, someone says somthing to you about it. Apologize to them and move on.
5. Remember, we also want to be good stewards of our environment, so please don’t place flyers on the driveway. The wind catches them and blows them all over the place. Basically, littering.
Thank you so much for your help, we’re looking forward to further serving our community through excellent martial arts training and personal development.