Hello,xml version=’1.0′ encoding=’%SOUP-ENCODING%’
I hope your summer is off to a great start. We’ve been behind the scenes here at Sidekicks preparing for a couple of really cool things we’ve got coming up including a defensive tactics seminar and our office is changing over to new school management software and billing company. I will explain more about the change over process in a minute, but first, let’s talk about some upcoming events:
1) This week has been 4th stripe week here at Sidekicks. All paperwork and forms are due now in order to be eligible for testing next week.
2) Sidekicks will be CLOSED Saturday, July 3rd and Monday, July 5th in honor of Independence Day. Eat some watermelon, have a wonderful weekend.
3) Next week is testing week. The testing schedule will be as follows:
a. Wednesday, July 7th at 6 PM will be all color belt Juniors
b. Thursday, July 8th at 5:30 PM will be Little Dragons
c. Thursday, July 9th at 6:30 PM will be all Adult color belt students
d. Friday, July 10th at 6 PM will be black belt recommended and up (all ages)
4) Promotions will be done in class the following week.
5) July 12th through the 16th will be our next Belt Advancement Camp. The one we had over Spring Break went really well and everyone had a lot of fun training to jump up another belt. Students can train in this camp intensively for enough hours to test again for the following belt (if you are participating in this camp, you’ll be promoted from the testing the week before first thing Monday morning). You can find out more information from the Spring Break camp page:
Now, onto the saga of our billing company.
We’ve been working with the same billing company for the past 7 years and for the most part they’ve been great. However, over time, we’ve felt for various reasons that they were no longer serving our needs the way that we wanted. So, this past month, we engaged the services of a new company called ChampionsWay and we believe that we’re going to be able to work closely with them for a long time. Their billing services are much cheaper giving us the ability to provide the same service we have been all this time without raising our tuition rates. In addition, they are providing us with front desk software and an online webportal management that makes what we were using before look like stone tablets.
How does this affect you? Well, first we’re going to be more on top of attendance and service issues. As far as the change over from one company to another it should be very smooth. There are some of you that have changed your billing information from time to time because of expired cards etc. from what was originally written on your membership agreement. In those cases, I will be contacting you directly to get the new card number (since we can view that number in the system for security purposes). If that is the case, your account will remain with our old billing company until we get in touch with you. Otherwise, the only thing you should notice is that the name of the company charging you for lessons will have changed on your bank or credit card statement. To make sure we have the most accurate and up to date information, I have attached a copy of our student application. We would like everyone to fill out a new one for each student that is training with us. This will help us with making sure we have your e-mail etc as this change over will also change (for a second time in a year) what system we use to email you. The new program will let us do all of our bulk mail through the system. We really believe that this will help Sidekicks position itself as THE martial arts school of the new decade.
Have a great day!
Manny Cabrera III
Fourth Degree Black Belt, Chief Instructor
xml version=’1.0′ encoding=’%SOUP-ENCODING%’
813 . 661 . 2224 (FishHawk) | 813 . 973 . 4634 (New Tampa)
16633 FishHawk Blvd. Lithia, FL 33547
Visit us on the web at www.TampasBestMartialArts.com
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail